Saturday, June 28, 2014

Journal Entry for 28 June 2014

     Today was one of those days you look forward to during the week, preparing for, believing everything is in line for a smooth day. In hind sight it greatly a rough day. However, it was in each moment that I couldn't see past what I had to do next. It amazes me how my perception of events to be taken care can work such a case of anxiety and stress for my self.
     I awoke early to prepare a group meetup called Dream Catcher's, which meets at a coffee shop (normally in the afternoon, but this time it was after breakfast) and we discuss and share dreams with one another.  This was the easy part though it took me a pit stop at one coffee shop and grab a cup of coffee to finish waking myself up to take care of that which was needed before the meeting began. So with my larger than necessary cup of coffee in hand, I headed to the School of Metaphysics and sorted over my notes of possible dream topics, met up with some my co-coordinator and headed off to the meetup. One meetup session later with my head full of cool and interesting dreams which were shared, and I'm back out the door.
     Now this is where the day gets busy. Two things needed my attention during this time slot. One I was assisting in the gathering of donations for a fund raiser, rather the first step of that process, which is handing out letters and meeting business owners, etc. Which can become stressful and worrisome. Two, I was needed to attend a festival with my family and assist them in case they needed me to travel to and fro, get the vehicle, get one of those thing a ma bobs, be of service in short. So the pressure is on to perform enough communicating with businesses to feel that it made an impact for the fundraiser and the rush back one town over to be there for my family. In hind sight, it went smoothly. It's during the mix of things that it seems one is in a storm of things needing to be done. Metaphysical exercises were still on the table for needing to be done along with my physical routine. Half of each are still needing to be completed. My mind was still clouded when I sat to review class work for various classes and make sure I understood what I was reading correctly. I'm not truly certain I am ever correct, but a moment to enjoy the fireworks being shot-off outside alleviated some stress on the matter.
     So now I sit, finishing up this entry, looking back and seeing that it's all in the past and I cannot change it. I can only be present, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment