Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dream Interpretation at Art Walk 11 July 2014

I arrived at the school after taking a proctored exam at the college. The exam didn't go so well as I did not complete reading the chapters associated, so I shot from the hip on those related questions. A score I"m still alright with as the grades will balance the end result out. At the school I spoke with my teacher about a dream I had and was still interpreting it. After having a cup of coffee I sat down and typed up an Intuitive Health Analysis, transcribed it from a cassette tape actually. It's always interesting what you will find that relates to your own self when you set down to type out an intuitive report. I learned a lot about decisiveness with my thoughts, though humorously I'm undecided on where to use this knowledge. Oh learning experiences.

As more students showed up to help prepare for a garage sale that is happening on Saturday, one of my class mates as well showed up. He was heading to Art Walk and was going to interpret dreams. He asked if I would come along and which I agreed, sure, sounds like a fun idea. The night carried on as we stood on a corner in Downtown with a sign that stated Free Dream Interpretation. One by one and in groups people came and stopped and asked to have their dreams interpreted. For me dreaming is very important and getting to see many people stop, share a dream, receive an interpretation and smile as their eyes light up. Those moments were magnificent for me and very fulfilling.

I also saw friends who were once students with me in the school, current students as well. One of which had some art on display at the art walk. Seeing the art on display was so much fun. The night turned into a scavenger hunt to find a place to eat as the discussion of dreams and metaphysical studies bantered along. The food was great but the conversation was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment