Sunday, July 6, 2014

Journal Entry for 6 July 2014

Today I experienced the coming together of many understandings. I couldn't help but laugh and smile as the pieces from several lessons and discussions snow balled into a clear image of what the information meant. The understandings are of a mental disciplined nature and would take quite a long blog post to explain each and every importance and it's locating in the line of reasoning. For the last few days I have experienced moments like this where the understandings revealed themselves from beneath the piles of daily thoughts. The realization today left me smiling and laughing in near disbelief that is was making sense to me as I drove through town. I chuckled as I thought over what was possible in mind with the combination of memory, imagination and concentration. The amount of understandings that are becoming solidified has even been showing up in my dreams. Which I have found extremely exciting as a form of confirmation. My experience with dreaming and interpreting dreams has been that dreams tell me a message of where my consciousness has been the days prior, so when they are filled with situations discussing and experiencing what I'm beginning to clearly understand, that is quite a fulfilling dream. I was able to sit for a few hours today and discuss my understandings with my teacher and a classmate, which turned out even better than could be expected. It's great when you can have someone to talk to and reflect your thoughts upon. Also on a positive note, I enjoyed a brownie today. A small one. A very small one. Still, I had a brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment