Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Journal Entry for 23 July 2014

I really do not know what to write today. I am definitely experiencing a state of apathy, which is stemming from an experiences earlier today, but affecting my writing also. Experiences run in cycles it seems. Until they're broken, a cycle will continue. What breaks a cycle though? Is it force? Can force alone break a cycle? What is the force that could perform such a task? I doubt force is the answer. Rather learning, for learning and the acquiring of understandings is powerful. There comes the question then, "What is power?" I suppose. It is my understanding that force is asserted while power just is. Back to that cycle though. I've read that a person will experience a lesson in life in one form or another until they learn the lesson. I apply this to my life regularly. Especially when I'm experiencing something that I do not want to experience ever again. So I ask myself, what am I experiencing, how did I come here, and what needs to change? The change is always within ourselves or the way we do things. One cannot change another person, though one can inflict a stimulus which may be what it takes for another person to choose to change, however, the change is still made on the part of the person themselves. So I ask myself within that context, what do I need to change within myself to overcome the situation or save myself from reliving it over and over. How should i respond to the situation? These are all questions that I am asking myself at this moment and I am not sure how to answer them. It can be difficult to see clearly through the filter of melancholy to make a wise decision. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment