Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Journal Entry for 9 July 2014 - S.O.M. Errands and Homework

Three chapters of American Government to study for an exam, an essay revision and a new essay, blog posts, and discussion boards. Now add on to that fundraiser errands, a class audit, dream webinar, room reservations for Dream Catchers and an attempt to transcribe a report.I did not get it all done. Nope. I could only read so much about American Government before needing a mid-day nap. That was a wonderful 30 minutes. There were some successes in submitting donation paperwork for an up and coming benefit for the School. I managed to schedule the Dream Catcher's room and attend the dream webinar. The transcribing of Intuitive Reports are always very interesting for me and I wish I could give them more of my attention. However, I was unable to complete the transcription of the report tonight. I was beginning to type up a Health Analysis when I realized what time it was getting to be, my teachers at the School of Metaphysics were heading off to bed soon and I still needed to make it back home in time to type up this blog post. I think maybe one day I should type up a better description of intuitive reports, but that's for a blog post of it's own. Come first light, more home work I'm afraid. (Internal Screaming)

2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    It sounds like you have really got your hands full, or rather, mind full! Life has a good way of becoming a check list. I have noticed that has happened to me this summer as well. I think you are building character and are on your way to success even though it is not easy getting there. Difficulties often bring the greatest reward. Don't give up on your dreams!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed indeed. It has been quite the development of my character. I laugh because I just keep going. I always look for the learning and growth in each situation. It's very beneficial to proceed as such, or at least it has been for myself.
      -Chris

      Delete