Sunday, July 20, 2014

Writing - Journal Entry for 20 July 2014

So the time for the summer class cram is coming to an end. I'm hoping to find time, make time, manifest time, magically zap time into existence, to finally start writing some novellas again. A few ideas come to mind, but nothing I feel like elaborating upon here. There are a few ideas however. Still roughing out the details though.

Some of my creativity has returned and I have begun doodling to stimulate it further. I have yet to finish a doodle though. None have turned out the original way I saw them, but this is normal for me when I begin drawing. I draw and then trash it. Draw and then trash it. Good music playing in the background also helps. I love drawing to some music. Sometimes, the genre helps stimulate the creativity. Mood music.

It has been a dry feeling day. A melancholy has overtaken me to be honest. Everything has a strange distance to it. It feels like a day that I'd much rather swing in a hammock and maybe this is why the aforementioned art work was not coming out as well as I'd like and the creativity is a bit stunted. Gonna need to nap this one out and return with a musical and artistic vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment