Thursday, July 10, 2014

Journal Entry for 10 July 2014 - What to write about?

Today, like many other days lately, has centered around home work. An essay at the moment about places. Picking a place to write about and a story to go with it in a sense has been the bouncing around of interest in my mind. What places have I been to that have had a lot of impact or what places have I had some very enjoyable experiences? At first I wondered where I would write about as I don't visit that many places usually. I don't even visit family that often currently. So to even have a story that says I went to this one place, this one time, and did this really awesome thing that was quite the phenomenal experience and I just gotta share.... well... that's going to need to stretch back into my memory for some places to share about. I thought about the School of Metaphysics as one location, I thought about military bases that I've been to across the globe with their own dusty charm (cough), houses of family and places of summer events are quite the stretch for recalling and gathering reference information. The school though, is very recent in my memory and has been the location of many lessons and experiences. It's decently local for me to research and gather references. I'm pretty sure this will be an good idea to build an essay around. It feels pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment