Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Journal Entry for 15 July 2014

Sometimes I think that the people who do something before anyone else ever did must be some intelligent pioneer of their time. Then again there is always that guy who discovered you could drink cow's milk. Great result, though the thought process must have been weird.

"I'm gonna drink what comes out of those and see what that's like." 

I wonder sometimes if the first person who began to fall asleep was thinking oh no I'm dying, then wakes up and is like oh that was awesome. These are jokes of course but I sometimes it's clear the discovery of new things might not have been thought out so well, and therefor were discovered by accident. I imagine that one day those crazy youtube videos of kids playing around, half-blowing themselves up, will be like woah that was gnarly but check out this accidental by-product of our shenanigans!!! And then boom, millionaires!

I wonder how many more great ideas people could discover due to playful accidents? If I may put it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment